Agua De Fresa is a most delicious drink! Being very easy to make, you can throw it together in a flash. It is perfect for a casual drink at home or bringing a vat of it to a family get together.
Other Recipes To Try
- Easy Watermelon Popsicles – Just another great summertime recipe, and its as easy as cutting up a watermelon!
- Berry Crisp Recipe – Perfect and easy dessert for short notice events.
- Blueberries-n-Cream – A pleasant and delightful treat anytime of the day.
- Homemade Blackberry Jelly – Properly making blackberry jelly will give you a delicious homemade treat for years to come!
One day I had seen this video on Tiktok where a woman was teaching how to make ague de fresa. My lovely wife was particularly excited for it! Like the husband I should be, I went to the store and got the ingredients for it.
It only takes a few minutes to make so I cranked it out and I never looked back. I have a lot of trouble not wanting to drink this all the time now.
It is good with breakfast, lunch, dinner, and even dessert! Not overly sweet, it is perfect for a summer day or a barbecue with the family.
EQUIPMENT NEEDED TO MAKE AGUA DE FRESA
- Amazons Choice Ninja Blender! Has all the bells and whistles and won’t break the bank.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE AGUA DE FRESA
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Canned evaporated milk
- Water (optional)
HOW TO MAKE AGUA DE FRESA
- Wash 2 lbs of strawberries and discard any icky strawberries.
- Remove the green parts of the strawberries.
- No further processing is needed because we will be blending the strawberries whole!
- In a bowl combine strawberries, condensed milk, evaporated milk, and sugar.
- Mix 4 cups of milk with it and add it to your favorite pitcher.
- You can sub 2 cups of the milk for 2 cups of water if you want to. I like it to be all milk so that the drink is as rich as it could be!
- Enjoy served over ice and garnish with sliced strawberries!
- 2 lbs of strawberries
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can canned evaporated milk
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 4 cups of milk or 2 cups of milk and 2 cups of water
- Wash the strawberries and remove the green part of the strawberries. Discard any rotten strawberries.
- In a bowl, combine strawberries, sweetened condensed milk, canned evaporated milk, and sugar. Blend on high until completely smooth.
- Add milk and pour into your favorite pitcher.
- Serve over ice and add sliced strawberries for garnish.
You can substitute 2 cups of milk for 2 cups of water if you want to. I like to add 4 cups of milk because it just makes it more rich overall.